Kourtney Kardashian Wants To Pose Nude While Pregnant  

Posted by: celebrityheart in

Kourtney Kardashian wouldn’t mind posing nude while pregnant. When asked by E!’s Daily 10 if she’d take it all off for the cover of a magazine like Rolling Stone
, the reality star – who is due in December – says, “I think so. I’d have to think about it.” Kardashian, 30, says she doesn’t know the sex of her baby “yet – Usmagazine reports.

“I haven’t decided if I want to find out,” she admits. “I do, like to decorate the room and stuff, but then I feel like it’s such a surprise, so I’m like, ‘You can’t take it back once you know. So I’m like, I don’t want to know yet.”

This entry was posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment