Penelope Cruz's clothes crisis  

Posted by: celebrityheart

Penelope Cruz lost her suitcase on her way to London.

The actress had to wear a stunning red Bottega Veneta trouser suit to the UK premiere of her latest movie
'Broken Embraces' after her baggage, which had been placed in the hold on the flight from Madrid, disappeared.

The movie's director Pedro Almodovar joked: "I think someone took it. I think it was taken by someone with a fetish!"

Despite the wardrobe setback, Penelope was delighted to be in the UK but admitted she has difficulty coping with the unpredictable climate.

The 35-year-old screen beauty confessed she had even prayed for the day to stay dry ahead of the film's open air screening.

Speaking at London's Somerset House, Penelope told BANG Showbiz: "I love London... but I have difficulties with the rainy weather.

"I have decided it is not going to rain, I was here for many months this year making a movie and I love London, but I have trouble with grey weather so I said, 'No, please, not today.' So hopefully it's going to stay like this."

This entry was posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment